FREE and CONFIDENTIAL SERVICES
At the Pregnancy Information Center, you won't find anyone judging you or telling you what to decide. There's no hype, no politics, and we don't make money off of anything you choose. We're here to provide you with free pregnancy testing, medically accurate information, and a staff that will come alongside you to review all of the options you have if your pregnancy test result is positive.
We understand that sometimes you need a place to process everything, to think through all your options, to feel safe to share what 's on your mind. If you are in Waupaca or a surrounding community and have questions about pregnancy, sexually transmitted infections, abortion, parenting and pregnancy resources... we'd welcome your visit to the Center.
Call 715-256-4144 to reserve your appointment.
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Crisis Pregnancy Support and Resources
- Post-Abortive Support
- Abstinence/Sexual Purity Resources & Education
- Sanctity of Human Life Resources
- Adoption Resources
- STI & STD Information & Education
- Contraceptive & PLAN B Education
The Pregnancy Information Center serves all of Waupaca, New London, Clintonville, and their surrounding communities.
- This information is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.